Weekend Music Production Course with Ableton
With our Ableton Live Weekend Music Production Course you will get to grips with one of the most powerful and popular music production software packages on the market. Over the two days, in Sub Bass' central London tuition studios, we will cover the essentials of music making in Live. From understanding the main working interface, its tools and workflow, to making beats, creating musical parts and finally getting the track idea laid down and finished to a good standard.
This program is perfect if you are still fairly new to music production, if you have recently picked up Ableton Live or if you just want to learn the most efficient production techniques from a pro.
All classes at Sub Bass are deliberately kept small to ensure you receive the maximum one to one time with your tutor while in the studio. Your questions will be answered and you'll feel inspired after spending the weekend learning from your professional tutor, himself a vastly experienced music producer and remixer.
Included in the program...
- Ableton Live concepts and workflow options
- Using Ableton's Session View to develop ideas
- Live's Instruments and Effects
- Working with samples and presets
- Building drums and musical parts
- Manipulating audio in Ableton
- Capturing 'hands on' performances
- Track structure and arrangement
- Finishing a track and how to take your music further
No musical knowledge is required or expected, please bring a USB key drive with you on the day so you can take your track away with you on completion of the course.
Saturday and Sunday - 12 Midday till 8pm (with breaks)Enrol now
Click to enrol on next available date