A natural follow on course to Ableton One, or perfect for those of you who have a good grasp of the basics we delve deeper into Ableton's wide range of creative tools and instruments. Focusing on Live Suite synths, getting more from Warping, audio effects and Live's content creation tools. We also explore what else you can do with Ableton as an 'artist' – from remixing and making edits to DJ mixes and using Ableton 'live' on stage.
All students will receive a Certificate Of Completion upon successfully completing this course.
- Arrange View programming
- Layering drums
- Advanced use of Impluse
- Drum Racks expanded
- Simpler expanded
- Warping for Sound Design
- Transient Loop Mode
- Recording and getting creative with 'found sounds'
- Creating your own unique samples
- Beat Repeat for sound design
- Creative use of Follow Actions
- Compression for Drums
- Clip Envelopes advanced features
- Synthesis and sound design with Operator
- Synthesis and sound design with Anolog
- LFO for bass and leads
- LFO in Audio Effects
- Clip launch options
- Routing options
- Dummy Clips for performance
- Live Suite's Sampler instrument
- Audio Recognition – content creation
- Midi Effects
- Working with midi Controllers
- Deconstructive arranging
- Session View arrangements
- Recording Live arrangements
- Making sweeps and sound effects
- Max 4 Live Essentials
- Creative Sidechaining
- Advanced Delay effects
- Cleaning audio with Multiband Dynamics
- Creating Edits
- Warping Vocals and Acapellas
- Remixing options
- Creating DJ Mixes
- DIY Mastering in Ableton
- Industry Advice
You can choose to pay the course in full or reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100 and pay the balance 2 weeks before the start date.
"SubBass is simply a brilliant school for music production. You get expert advice and teaching in small groups so you learn fast. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone with a passion for electronic music"DJ Lottie (Radio One, Space Ibiza)
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.