With the SubBass one month Level 1 Logic Pro Music Production Course, not only will you learn how to use the software, but also how to make your instruments and beats sound rich and ready for release to be played on big room sound systems. The course runs for 4 weeks with 2 studio sessions per week, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm till 10:00pm.
Each student has their very own production workstation, with a maximum of 6 students per course you will receive plenty of individual attention from the tutor and we can cover so much more than other courses. During the course we will help you understand how to build a track using modern day studio equipment.
You will spend a month with our industry pro tutors who will explain how the modern producer works and teach you every thing you need to know to start producing your own music.
Recent students from this course have had their tracks signed to Toolroom records, Wiggle, Vitalik, Baroque, Kult, Shiva De-lab, Maquina Music, Pink Rabbit, Armada Music Global Underground and many more!
Each student has their very own production workstation running Apple Logic Pro.
- Exploring and Understanding Logic
- The Logic Interface Explained
- Starting Projects and Using Templates
- Working With Apple Loops
- Creating Drums With Logic's EXS24
- How to Sample Audio
- Working with Drum Grooves
- Quantize Tools in Logic
- Velosity Tools in Logic
- Create Swing for Groove
- Creating Your Sound
- Using and Working with Samples
- Working With MIDI and Audio Loops
- Understanding Effects
- Understanding Dynamics
- Which Effects to Use and Why
- Proper use of EQ in Music Production
- Understanding Compression Techniques
- Delays and Reverbs
- Mixing Your Music Properly
- The Mixer Explained
- Sound Levels Explained
- Mixing Down your Music
- How we use Logic Plug-ins
- Synthesis and Creating Bass
- Creating Melodic Patterns
- Arrangement Techniques & Track Structure
- How to use Automation in Logic
Reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100