The Logic Pro One music production course runs for 12 weeks with either a 6 hour daytime session on Thursdays 11am - 5pm alternatively 2 evening sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays from 6.30pm - 9.30pm. There will be a plenty of time to work on your tracks with the tutor and each student has their very own Apple production workstation. The course is split into 2 parts, during the first part of the course you will work on how to use Logic, we will then move onto production and making your own music with Logic.
We beleive that if you have a good knowledge of the program you will be better equipped to produce great music. So we will focus on developing your understanding and then teaching you how to make those killer tunes.
Logic Pro Module One is the perfect if you have just purchased the program and are looking to get into music production. SubBass is an Apple Authorized Training Centre for Education and you will work with our Apple Authorized trainers.
Recent students from this course have had their tracks signed to Toolroom records, Baroque, Kult, Shiva De-lab, Maquina Music, Pink Rabbit, Armada Music and Global Underground
- Exploring and Understanding Logic
- The Logic Interface Explained
- Starting Projects and Using Templates
- Working With Apple Loops
- Creating Drums with Ultrabeat
- Creating Drums With Logic's EXS24
- How to Sample Audio
- Working with Drum Grooves
- Quantize Tools in Logic
- Velosity Tools in Logic
- Create Swing for Groove
- Creating Your Sound
- Using and Working with Samples
- Working With MIDI and Audio Loops
- Tempo and Time stretching
- Understanding Effects
- Understanding Dynamics
- Routing and Bussing to Effects
- Which Effects to Use and Why
- Proper use of EQ in Music Production
- Understanding Compression Techniques
- Frequency Ranges of Music
- Delays and Reverbs
- Distortion and Its use in Music Production
- Mixing Your Music Properly
- The Mixer Explained
- Sound Levels Explained
- Mixing Down your Music
- Master Levels
- How we use Logic Plug-ins
- Synthesis and Creating Bass
- The Arpeggiator
- Retro Synth
- Creating Melodic Patterns
- Arrangement Techniques & Track Structure
- How to use Automation in Logic
Reserve your space today with a deposit of just £200 then choose to pay either the balance 2 weeks before the start of the course or with monthly instalments spread over 2 or 3 months. Instalment options are only available when booking a minimum of 30 days before the start date.
- Daytime - Thursdays 11am - 5pm or Evenings - Monday & Tuesday 6.30pm -9.30pm
£1,450.00 or pay a £200 deposit now and pay the balance in monthly instalments.Enrol Now
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.