The weekend music production course level 1 is spread over Saturday and Sunday, 8 hours each day. Each student has their own production workstation running Apple Logic X and with a maximum of 6 students per course, you will receive plenty of individual attention from the tutor.
During the course we will help you understand how to build tracks using modern day studio equipment. You will spend 2 days with our industry pro tutors who will explain how the modern producer works and teach you everything you need to know about producing your own music.
All students will receive a Certificate Of Completion upon successfully completing this course.
- Exploring and Understanding Logic
- The Logic Interface Explained
- Starting Projects and Using Templates
- Working With Apple Loops
- Creating Drums With Logic's EXS24
- How to Sample Audio
- Working with Drum Grooves
- Quantize Tools in Logic
- Velosity Tools in Logic
- Create Swing for Groove
- Creating Your Sound
- Using and Working with Samples
- Working With MIDI and Audio Loops
- Understanding Effects
- Understanding Dynamics
- Which Effects to Use and Why
- Understanding Compression
- Delays and Reverbs
- The Mixer Explained
- Mixing Down your Music
- How we use Logic Plug-ins
- Synthesis and Creating Bass
- Creating Melodic Patterns
- Arrangement Techniques & Track Structure
- How to use Automation in Logic
- Looking for a more advanced course?Read More
You can choose to pay the course in full or reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100 and pay the balance 2 weeks before the start date.
- Saturdays and Sundays 12pm - 8pm
£395.00 or pay a £100 deposit now and pay the balance in monthly instalments.Enrol Now
"Loving the SubBass studios great environment for DJs and Producers to learn in."George Pritchard (Ministry Of Sound)
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.