With 8 sessions spread across 4 weeks the 1 month DJ Course - Level 2 will give you that extra edge and confidence you need to move your DJing career out of the bedroom and into the main room.
This is the perfect advanced DJ course for students who can already mix and want to add more professional skills to their DJing aresenal, or the next step for students who have already attended the SubBass 1 month DJ level 1 course or weekend courses.
Level 2 will really give you the final push you need to stand out in this competitive industry and take your DJing to the next level, we will share our wealth of knowledge and experience with you and students find they get a real confidence boost from the course. Many former students have gone on to play out in clubs. During the course we will also discuss the industry, DJ agencies and promo mixes.
Students from this course will be considered for our SubBass Live club nights at venues like Ministry of Sound, Pacha and The Egg.
- Perform your Mix and Get Pro Feedback
- Looking into any Problem Area's
- Proper use of EQ in the Mix
- EQ Skills and Tricks
- Matching Levels In/Out of the Mix
- Understanding Musical Phrasing
- Deck Control
- Stay In The Mix For Longer
- Method 2 Pitch Mixing
- External Effects Pioneer EFX 1000
- External Effects Korg Kaos Pad
- Accapella mixing
- Impact mixing
- Getting Energy into your Sets
- Mixing different styles
- Looping in the Mix
- Set Structure and Sequence
- Sequence your Sets and Demos
- Understanding Record Box
- External Drum Machines with the Roland TR-8
- Demos and Presentation
- Getting Gigs
- Warm-up Sets
- Promoting Yourself
Reserve your space with a deposit of just £100