With 8 sessions spread across 4 weeks the 1 month DJ Course - Level 2 will give you that extra edge and confidence you need to move your DJing career out of the bedroom and into the main room.
Level 2 will really give you the final push you need to stand out in this competitive industry and take your DJing to the next level, we will share our wealth of knowledge and experience with you and students find they get a real confidence boost from the course. During the course we will also discuss the industry, DJ agencies and promo mixes. The SubBass studio is full of the very latest DJing equipment including Pioneer CDJ's, Serato Controllers, Traktor S4 Controllers as well as a range of mixing boards and FX units from Pioneer and Allen & Heath. So during your course you will experience and learn to use a broad spectrum of DJing equipment.
DJs completing the 1 month level 2 course will get the chance to play at a SubBass event including our monthly club night at The Gallery, Ministry of Sound.
Book your space and start your journey with SubBass today..
Meet course tutor DJ Paul Thomas
- Perform your Mix and Get Pro Feedback
- Looking into any Problem Area's
- Proper use of EQ in the Mix
- EQ Skills and Tricks
- Matching Levels In/Out of the Mix
- Understanding Musical Phrasing
- Deck Control
- Stay In The Mix For Longer
- Method 2 Pitch Mixing
- External Effects Pioneer EFX 1000
- External Effects Korg Kaos Pad
- Accapella mixing
- Impact mixing
- Getting Energy into your Sets
- Mixing different styles
- Looping in the Mix
- Set Structure and Sequence
- Sequence your Sets and Demos
- Understanding Record Box
- External Drum Machines with the Roland TR-8
- Demos and Presentation
- Getting Gigs
- Warm-up Sets
- Promoting Yourself
- Looking for a more basic course?Read More
You can choose to pay the course in full or reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100 and pay the balance 2 weeks before the start date.
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.