The level Two weekend DJ Course will really give you the final push you need to step into the industry and take your DJing to the next level, we will share our wealth of knowledge and experience with you and students find they get a real confidence boost from the weekend. Many former Level 2 course students have gone on to play out in clubs, including SubBass events at Ministry of Sound. During the course we will also discuss the industry, DJ agencies and promo mixes.
We find that once you have mastered the basic techniques, more advanced skills are easy to pick up and you will be amazed how much you can learn in just one weekend. Spending the weekend with a pro club DJ really does make the difference, giving you the chance to ask all those questions you have always wanted to ask the Pros.
DJs completing this course will get the chance to play at a SubBass event including our monthly club night at The Gallery, Ministry of Sound.
Book your space and start your journey with SubBass today.
- Perform your Mix and Get Pro Feedback
- Looking into any Problem Area's
- Proper use of EQ in the Mix
- EQ Skills and Tricks
- Matching Levels In/Out of the Mix
- Understanding Musical Phrasing
- Deck Control
- Stay In The Mix For Longer
- Method 2 Pitch Mixing
- External Effects Pioneer EFX 1000
- External Effects Korg Kaos Pad
- Accapella mixing
- Impact mixing
- Getting Energy into your Sets
- Mixing different styles
- Looping in the Mix
- Set Structure and Sequence
- Sequence your Sets and Demos
- Understanding Record Box
- External Drum Machines with the Roland TR-8
- Demos and Presentation
- Getting Gigs
- Warm-up Sets
- Promoting Yourself
- Looking for a more basic course?Read More
You can choose to pay the course in full or reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100 and pay the balance 2 weeks before the start date.
- Saturday and Sunday 12 - 8pm
£395.00 or pay a £100 deposit now and pay the balance in monthly instalments.Enrol Now
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.