The level 2 weekend music production course is for intermediate Logic Pro users looking to take thieir music to the next level. The course is spread over Saturday and Sunday, 8 hours each day. Each student has their own production workstation running Apple Logic X and with a maximum of 6 students per course, you will receive plenty of individual attention from the tutor. This weekend course is perfect for students who have already attended the SubBass level 1 weekend, or those who have a good basic knowledge of Logic Pro and music production.
All students will receive a Certificate Of Completion upon successfully completing this course.
During the course we will help you understand how to produce tracks of a higher quality, and build tracks effectively using Logic. You will spend 2 days with our industry pro tutors who will explain how the modern producer works and teach you teach you production techniques which will help to improve you production. We will ask you to bring along to the course examples of your previous work, so that we can analyse and get a feel for what you need to achieve.
- Advanced Sampling with the EXS24
- Creating Sampler Instruments
- Sound shaping
- Sculpting Sampler Instruments
- Building Drum Patterns
- Constructing and Shaping a Drum Groove
- Quantizing and using Velocity
- Constructing different loops
- Dynamics Processing
- Understanding the Compression Process
- Exploring Creative Effects with Compression
- Using Noise Gates Creatively
- Advanced Equalisation
- Exploring the Frequency Spectrum
- Logic's Channel EQ
- How to make use of different EQ & Filter types
- Effects Processing
- In-depth look at common Reverb Parameters
- How you can model your own Custom Reverb
- Sculpting your Delay Effects
- Using Modulation & Distortion Effects
- Synthesis - Sylenth
- Synthesis - Roland System-1
- Understanding the Interface of a Synthesiser
- Sculpting the Perfect Bassline
- Composing the Ideal Groove
- Music Theory
- Time Signature's Effect
- Constructing and manipulating chords
- Arrangement Techniques
- Structuring a Track and making it flow
- Automation Techniques
- Creating Exciting Build ups
- The Mix Down Process
- Sub-groups & stem mixing
- Creating space within your Mix
- Making use of the Stereo Field
- Mastering for DJs
- Analysis of Your Own Work
- One on One Exploration of your Music
- Sending tracks to labels
You can choose to pay the course in full or reserve your space today with a deposit of just £100 and pay the balance 2 weeks before the start date.
- Saturday and Sunday from 12 - 8pm
£395.00 or pay a £100 deposit now and pay the balance in monthly instalments.Enrol Now
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.