The Roland AIRA range which includes the TR-8, TB-3, VT-3 and the System-1 are one of the most talked about and celebrated music production products on the market today. These modern updates of vintage classic analogue gear can now be seen in some of the best studios in the world and used by some of the biggest artists on the planet.
Now for the first time you can take a dedicated course covering the full range and teaching you how to get the most out of these amazing products in your production. SubBass is the very first AIRA Academy in the world and we have been working closely with Roland to design and develop this course.
The SubBass Roland AIRA course is the only official Roland AIRA course available and is certified by Roland.
The SubBass AIRA course can be booked as a bespoke 121 course and you can choose your days and times with a total of 8 hours tuition included. You can add more hours if you wish please call the studio to book and discuss the course options.
- Introduction to AIRA
- TR-8, TB-3, System-1 and VT-3
- History behind the inspiration for new builds
- ACB (Analogue circuitry behaviour)
- Roland TR-8
- Discussing studio & live use of the AIRA range
- History of 808 & 909 drum machines
- Overview of parameters/buttons/sounds
- Loading 808 or 909 sounds
- Setting tempo and making a beat
- Adjusting volume/attack/decay/pitch
- Making a second variation of the beat
- Panning sounds
- Applying Reverb/Delay to individual sounds
- Working with FX presets
- Recording into Logic/Ableon Live
- Working with drum loops inside the DAW
- Mixing drums
- Roland TB-3
- Syncing TB-3 to TR-8
- Overview of Parameters/buttons/sounds
- Loading presets
- Programming a Sequence on the Step Sequencer
- Applying FX
- Recording 2-3 variations of melody into Logic/Ableton over TR-8 drums
- Recording live automation
- Mixing down
- History of Juno (6-106), Jupiter, SH101, JX3P
- System-1 Parameters/Buttons/Sounds
- Syncing to TR-8 & TB-3
- Writing Melody onto TR-8 & TB-3 Pattern
- Recording into Logic and Ableton
- Using SH101 “Plug-out” option
- Getting hands with Hardware/Software
- Writing Melody with System-1
- Recording into Logic/Ableton
- Overview of Features
- Recording Vocals into Logic/Ableton
- Recording Variations
- Cutting and editing vocals in Logic
- How to Sync the AIRA Range in the Studio
- How to use the AIRA Range Live
Want to know more about our courses?
Enter your details below and we will call you back with further details.